Why Choose Us
- Ofsted registered childcare
- From 6 months to 5 years old
- Open 8am to 6pm
- Qualified and experienced staff
- Our nursery has a very caring and stimulating environment
- All children individual needs are planned for
- We have an onsite chef who prepares healthy and nutritious meals.
- We accept all child care vouchers
- Our garden is large and has lots to offer the children, with a tyre area, baby area, music wall, mud kitchen, sand and water trays and a selection of outdoor toys and resources.
- Spanish lessons for the over 2’s by Mini Lingos
- Regular parent meetings
- Funded places available in Pre-school
- Structured educational play
Find out More About Our Outstanding Nursery Facilities
The little Dreamer’s Baby Room
Age of babies 6 months to 2 years old.
The little Dreamer’s invites babies from 6 months to 2 years to come and explore the very sensory baby room. We have a bubble wall, soft play area, black and white and reading area and a sleeping area.
The babies attend challenge sport and education sessions on a Monday morning where the join in with many different activities designed to aid with their physical development.
The babies have their own separate garden to explore and enjoy. The garden has a variety of resources which include a play house, a grass tunnel, slides, balls and much more.
The Little Maker’s Toddlers Room
Age of children 2 to 3 years.
This room has lots of sensory resources, a small world area, a bubble tube and a puzzle/ construction area.
The little makers have access to their own garden from the room.
The children attend challenge sport and education on a Monday and Spanish lessons on a Tuesday morning.
The little Storytellers Pre-School Room
Age of children 3 to 5 years.
They have an interactive board where they can mark make and play phonics and maths type games.
The pre-schoolers have access to the garden.
The children have access to lots of resources that support literacy, maths and encourage their personal, social and emotional skills to develop due to being at their level.
The little makers and little storytellers share a messy/ creative area in the middle of their room which has a variety of fun activities for them to participate in. These include sand play, water play, painting, cutting and sticking and lots more.
These two rooms also share the garden which they have access through their rooms. The garden has a mud kitchen, music wall, shade sail, playhouse and dolls house.